We understand construction and provide a full range of services to bring added value to a project.
Our role is to ensure our clients get the best value for money.
By using our vast experience we make a positive contribution from the outset. We will work tirelessly from our appointment to provide good clear advice throughout. We will set up systems and reviews to ensure a professional and logical approach is applied at all stages of the procurement and delivery of a building project. It is important that each stage of a project is handled correctly in order to secure its overall success.
We are thorough and diligent in our approach to be certain of accuracy.
We are not afraid to ask awkward questions.
We always work for the best interests of our clients. Your success is our success.
Some of the services provided as part of our quantity surveying duties include:
- Benchmarking construction costs and comparison of tenders/quotations
- Bills of Quantities
- BREEAM assessment and sustainability planning
- Cost planning, Estimating and Feasibility Studies
- Dilapidations and pricing of defects schedules
- Expert Witness Reports
- Final Account Negotiations
- Fire Insurance Valuations and Insurance Loss Assessments
- Life Cycle Costing
- Mitigation of contractor’s claims
- Party Wall Awards
- Project Monitoring on behalf of funding institutions
- Stock Condition Surveys and Annual Maintenance Budgeting
- Taxation Advice on construction works, capital allowance calculations
- Value Engineering
- Tender Preparation & Analysis & Review
- Interim Payment Recommendations
- Contact Preparation and Warranty Advice
- Contract Dispute Resolution
- Pre Qualification Questionnaires
- Selection of Tender Lists
- Compliance Procedures
Can we can help you with a project?
“Your command of what is required has been a reassurance and inspiration to us”
Headmaster at Reading Blue Coat School