CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer Role
We understand construction and the risks and concerns regarding Health and Safety in the construction process.
We can fulfil the role to ensure that our clients delegations and liabilities are fully covered and addressed throughout the entire project.
We regularly update the training of our surveyors to ensure they are fully aware and can advise clients of the most up to date legislations.
We can advise the client to ensure the project is fully compliant with current regulations.
CDM duties include:
- Advice to client as to responsibilities
- Principal Designer role
- Issue of F10 notification to HSE
- Management of consultants to ensure compliance with current regulations
- Preparation of pre-construction information
- Review of principle contractor’s information and health and safety plan
- Review of method statements and risk assessments
- Review and comment on adequacy of proposed health and safety file
- Management of inherent risks
To see some of the projects that we’ve had a hand in simply browse the portfolio below. Click on a project to see it in more detail.
Can we can help you with a project?
“They are the jewel in the team I inherited”