We are construction people and advise on all aspects of the development process.
We can advise a client from the very first outset of a project – even before the site is identified and purchased.
We can implement and manage all the processes involved from the initial idea of a project through to its completion, handover and on-going running and maintenance of the building.
We can offer our services to deliver a project on behalf of a client who wants to focus their attention on their usual business activities or for a “hands on” developer client with their own in house surveying team.
Some of the duties involved in our project management services:
- Contract Administration
- Consultant Appointments & Collateral Warranties
- Development Appraisals
- Development Programming and sequence of working; critical path analysis
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Establishing and Appointment of consultant team
- Financial security of contractor while under contract (Performance Bond, Stage Payments etc)
- Project Management
- Property and Strategy Reviews
- Procurement Route Options
- Optimisation of Development Proposals
- Contract Advice; Selection of alternative contracts
- Development Approach Advice
Can we can help you with a project?
“We were all so pleased with your professionalism and handling of the project as well as educating us along the way.”